Destiny Hacks from ILC
The Destiny release date is on September 9th 2014, Destiny USA is the new epic game from the makers of Halo. The game features a futuristic story line, set on a war torn and desolate Earth. In the last surviving city on planet Earth, you are set to protect and reclaim all that was once lost from a time of peace and plenty. Become a guardian and control the incredible powers you possess in order to explore all that our solar system has to offer.
Our coders will have the first ever Destiny Hacks for the PC released as soon as the game goes live in 2015 (PC version won’t be released until then)
Destiny is a game to be played in either single or multiplayer mode. You will experience a combination of awesome story lines and competitive, Cooperative gaming. All this interwoven into an epic and expansive online world. You have the opportunity to play as an individual or as part of team with your friends. Check out the video below showing the Destiny trailer in action and how amazing the game looks.
I had a chance to play the Destiny Beta and I simply loved it.
Destiny Hacks with The Allies
You will discover the three different Guardians, Titans, Warlocks and Hunters. Each features different specialties in combat. Using our full Destiny Aimbot means you can lock onto the enemy characters and kill them instantly.
- Titans – they have immense armour and shields making them almost indestructible, their reactions are super fast which enables them to be the perfect armoured knights.
- Warlocks – having discovered a way to use the incredible powers from the Traveler’s light, causing terrifying devastation.
- Hunters – stalking their targets like prey, they prowl the battlefields with ruthless cunning.
Destiny Hack with The Enemies
Throughout the game you will encounter many enemies, each as fierce as the last and hell bent on destroying you and all you stand for. Our Destiny Hack has full ESP allowing you to always see the enemy with colored boxes showing you where they are on screen at all times.
- Fallen – these creatures are an enigma of the past. At first seemingly inconspicuous, you will quickly realize that they are fast, hardy and can survive most environments. They certainly pack a punch.
- Hive – a frightening and dark enemy who wield the power to change the world around them. They have found home in the deepest recesses of our moon, a definite force to be reckoned with.
- Vex – assumed to have been man made and created from some form of metal alloy, they are super deadly machine units with the soul intent to destroy.
- Cabal – a far more militarized outfit, they are an enemy which is professional and well established. Every front has a battalion of Cabal and they are focused on the destruction of us!
Destiny Cheats the Story line
We begin our story during an age when a Traveler enters our solar system. This Traveler brings a new lease of life to an ageing system. Mars was refreshed with life giving rain, Venus was able to breath new and fresh air giving rise to lush forest.
With this new found life, Human life spread outwards onto these new planets, it was a Golden Age! Like all Golden Ages it was not to last. The Traveler brought with it a dark and deadly enemy. This enemy brought about the very near destruction of life on planet earth, it was thanks to the power of the Traveler that the enemy was prevented from causing total destruction.
During the darkness we found our chance to rise again, with the discovery of the Traveler, we created the Last City in it’s protective sphere, here is where we begin our fight to protect and save mankind. We must unlock our past and defend ourselves against our enemies as we explore the ancient remains of our solar system.
Destiny Aimbot Hacks
Within Destiny there are four game modes. Each will enable you to build your skills and expand your knowledge of the game.
- Crucible – is a multiplayer game mode. You will enter a competitive game mode which will enable you to increase your competitive skills set. You will compete against other Guardians in order to increase your fearsome reputation.
- Explore – an On Demand Adventure mode, the Explore mode allows you to revisit the worlds you have discovered during your game play. You can explore and discover new resources which will allow you to improve your weapons and gear. Play alongside other guardians and find adventure along the way.
- Strike – is a cooperative multiplayer gaming mode. Team up with other Guardians in order to form a strike team, your objective is to cut through the enemy ranks in an attempt to infiltrate and conquer the enemies lines.
- Tower – a third person social space, is a stronghold of the guardians. You can meet other guardians and rearm, regroup and create new allies before a new battle begins.
Destiny certainly has a lot to offer the gamer. With hardcore special effects and a storyline which is both futuristic and fantastic. A truly good versus evil game, destiny is an extremely re-playable game, you will really only begin to discover the games hidden depths once you have completed it.
The game is complex and requires not only skill but also cooperation and communication with your team mates in order to complete the worlds and destroy the enemy.
The release is set for September 9th 2014 so get set for an out of this world fantasy.
- Microsoft Windows
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4